Wednesday 19 February 2014

Gig hair makeup and outfit

hey guys!

So last night, I went to a gig, but unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of my outfit, hair and makeup!

For my outfit, I was wearing a simple grey baseball style shirt, black skinny jeans, a blue zip up hoodie and a leather jacket. 

I kept my my makeup simple, as the band this was the bands farewell tour and you could guarantee I would cry! (which, I did!) So I just had foundation, concealer, powder, eyeliner and mascara on.

For my hair, I straightened it in the morning, but as the day went on, my hair curled slightly at one side, which is annoying, but that is my natural hair for you!

Sorry I had no photos, I was stupid and forgot!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you again shortly!

Alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment