Sunday 30 March 2014

Review; Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder and concealer

Hey guys!

So today, I am going to be reviewing Seventeen's pressed powder and concealer.


Now, I've heard good things about these products.... but honestly, I really do not like them.

I have the powder in Natural Fair, and I find it turns my face orange and patchy throughout the day, and it feels really cakey on my skin.

I also have the concealer in Medium, and I find that this doesn't give me a lot of coverage at all... and it feels really thick when I use it on my undereyes.

All in all, I really do not like this product and I will NOT be repurchasing this any time soon.... 2/10

Alice xox

2 comments:

  1. This is such a shame as I personally love both these products xx

    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but I just think my skin doesn't like foundation / powder, as all my foundations turn me orange and patchy :L xx

      Delete