Wednesday 16 April 2014

TMI tag!

So I decided to do the TMI tag for you...

1: What are you wearing?

Guns 'n' Roses muscle tee, grey hoodie and light blue high-waist jeans, all from Primark

2: Ever been in love?

Yes....

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?


Nope.

4: How tall are you?

5feet 5 I think...

5: How much do you weigh?


I have no idea.... last time I weighed myself I was 197lbs... I weigh a lot .-.

6: Any tattoos?

Not yet, but I want to get one this summer!

7: Any piercings?


Both my ears twice

8: OTP?


Troyler. (Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan) and also Zalfie (Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes)

9: Favorite show?


How I Met Your Mother

10: Favorite bands?

FutureProof.

11: Something you miss? .


I miss Malta... but I'm (hopefully) going back there next week!

12: Favorite song?


This changes all the time..., at the minute, its Halloween Means Death by Snow White's Posion Bite :)

13: How old are you?


18, I'm 19 on June 5th

14: Zodiac sign?

Gemini

15: Quality you look for in a partner?


Someone who can make me laugh

16: Favorite Quote?


Beauty isn't defined by the size of your jeans - Jack Barakat (All Time Low)

17: Favorite actor?


Ryan Reynolds

18: Favorite color?


Blue!

19: Loud music or soft?


Both

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?


My bedroom

21: How long does it take you to shower?

20 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?


Between 10 minutes and an hour

23: Ever been in a physical fight?


Nope

24: Turn on?


Good music taste

25: Turn off?


Attitude

26: The reason I joined Blogger? 

(I changed this from youtube to blogger) but I joined because my friend was on it and it seemed interesting...

27: Fears?


Failing. I'm always scared I'm gonna fail at everything and just end up doing nothing with my life

28: Last thing that made you cry?


headache... that sounds weird but I was seriously ill last week and my headache caused my head to hurt whenever I made the smallest movement, so whilst I was in the doctors with my mum I just burst into tears because the pain was unbearable...

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

I can't remember... 

30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name?

I don't know... I was thinking of names and this one just randomly popped into my head...

31: Last book you read?

The Fault In Our Stars

32: The book you’re currently reading?


Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief and Looking For Alaska...

33: Last show you watched?

Toddlers and Tiaras 

34: Last person you talked to?


My dad

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?


Ex-best friends

36: Favorite food?


Pasta

37: Place you want to visit?


America

38: Last place you were?


My living room

39: Do you have a crush?


Yes, he's called Matt, and I told him I liked him the other week.... (/.\)

40: Last time you kissed someone?


Never....

41: Last time you were insulted?

The other day

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?


Watermelon

43: What instruments do you play??


I don't, I used to play guitar though...

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?


My owl necklace

45: Last sport you played?


I don't even remember....

46: Last song you sang?


Angels and Demons by Front Porch Step

47: Favorite chat up line?


'Hey baby, I got a penis' - Andy Biersack (Black Veil Brides)

48: Have you ever used it?


Haha, nope!

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

Yesterday

50: Who should answer these questions next?

Everyone reading this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment