Friday 30 May 2014

Forever 21 and Lush haul!


So, on Wednesday, I went shopping to the Trafford Centre, and I picked up a few items there ^_^


First off, I went to Lush, as I had a free sample pot for an item there. Whilst in there, I picked up 3 different items.




The first thing I got was my sample of a face moisturizer, I haven't yet used this, but I am looking forward to, and hopefully buying a full pot of this!


The next thing I got was some Rockstar soap. This came free with my free sample, and it smells amazing! If anyone got their Snow Fairy body wash at Christmas, you will love this as it smells the same! I am extremely looking forward to using this!


The last thing I got was a Dragon's Egg bath bomb. This is my favourite bath bomb from Lush, and I pretty much get it every time I'm there!


Next I went to Forever 21! I love this store as it is very affordable and has some amazing clothes!


The first thing I bought was this gorgeous floral skater skirt. This isn't something I would usually go for, but the pattern drew me in and I just had to try it! I thought it would be perfect for summer paired with a simple white tee and some converse. 


This is a close up of the pattern.


The second thing I bought from F21 was this muscle tee. I love the pattern on it as most of it is backwards, which is different than other muscle tees I've seen.
I love the colour of this tee and I thought it would be nice paired with some high waist shorts over the summer


I also bought some macaroons whilst in Selfridges but I ate them yesterday, aha!

That's all for now, I will be posting my review of a product I recently purchased on Sunday!

Alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment