Sunday 25 May 2014

Hey...

Hey, so...

Sorry I haven't been on in forever... I've been busy with stuff...

I actually started writing out a blog post a few weeks back, but halfway through writing it, I needed to do something, and guess which idiot didn't save the post?

So, this is going to be more of an update post.

I will be writing a review of a makeup product I got recently, hopefully sometime this week, which will be posted either Wednesday night (because I'm out on Thursday) or Sunday.

I am also attending a bloggers meetup on the 26th of July in Manchester with Nicole (coleoftheball) and Emily (disneylandandacid), so if you are going, let me know! I want to meet some of you!

Also, I am thinking of starting up a twitter account for this blog, as I already have an Instagram account (@daydreamsandmakebelieves), but I'm not sure... thoughts?

So, that's all for now, I'll be posting again this week!

Alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment