Friday 11 July 2014

Updated skincare routine!


Hey guys! So I haven't done an everyday skincare routine since about February, and its changed a lot since then so I thought I would do another one, enjoy!


So first off, I start by wiping my face with makeup wipes. I know everyone says this is bad and everything, but I bought them and I just want to use them up instead of throwing away a whole pack...


After I've used the wipes, I then cleanse my face using my Garnier Simply Essentials cleanser to remove any makeup that the wipes didn't


After my cleanser, I use my Boots Eye makeup remover. I'm not a massive fan of this, but it helps get rid of any mascara or eyeliner that didn't come off the first time.


After I've taken off all my makeup, I usually get a shower. When I'm in the shower, I use the next 2 products; 


First off, I use my Simple Triple Action face wash. I just wet my face, squeeze a pea size amount onto my hands then rub it over my face and rinse it off. I have found that it helps my skin a lot and leaves it nice and soft afterwards.


After the face wash, I use my Dead Sea Minerals Ultra Intensive Face Mask. I got this at a blogger meetup a few months ago, and honestly, I love it! You put it onto your face like a normal face mask, leave it for a few minutes then rinse off.


Once I get out the shower, I pat my face dry then use my moisturizers.  I have 2 as I use one at night and one in the morning.


I use my Garnier Moisture Match at night, to make my skin soft. I love this moisturizer and I would recommend everyone to get one!


In the mornings I use my Nivea Soft moisturizer to get my skin ready for my makeup and act as a base.


I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you soon!

Alice xox


2 comments:

  1. Good Job, am looking forward to reading your future posts!

    Amazzable xox

    rawramazzable@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Alice xox

      mylifeasalicee3.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete